mardi 18 juin 2013

Chauvanistic piglet.................



What other mowers do you have in stock?
Oh.... much more powerful ones madam ( said with a smug moustachioed face)
Such as what? Where can I see them?
Oh much much more powerful than you would need madam
Well what type?
Oh much more than you would cope with madam.

RIGHT ....MONSIEUR MORON IN ESPACE VERTE....JUST BECAUSE I AM A WOMAN...I WILL DECIDE HOW BIG I WANT A LAWN MOWER NOT YOU!


 STICK YOUR RANGE OF SECRET MOWERS UP YOUR DERRIERE....I SHALL GO ELSEWHERE....!

 P.S. AND WHEN I HAVE PURCHASED ONE YOU ARE FIRST ON MY "TO BE MOWED DOWN" LIST

 


2 commentaires:

  1. Now that's one seriously brave Monsieur! What time is hospital visiting?

    One day, these self-important, jumped-up know-it-alls will realise that carrying on like that loses them sales (just so they can point score on the public). Unfortunately, it's the same this side of La Manche too. We were so p****d off at the attitude of a car salesman last year that we went to a different garage to buy - but let the sales manager at the first one know what we were doing, and why!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. HaHaHa, you are too funny. Chauvanistic indeed!!! I thought these types of men were wiped out, I guess I was wrong.

    RépondreSupprimer